Executive Committee Elections
Every two years, Excellence Through Classics (ETC) holds elections for several positions on the Executive Committee. All ACL members in good standing are encouraged to apply.
During this time, a Nominations Committee will be formed. The Ad Hoc Nominations Committee will review all applications and work to ensure that the ETC Executive Committee is representative of the membership in languages, levels, regions, and other factors related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, as outlined by the American Classical League's Strategic Plan.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
New for 2022, and in accordance with Excellence Through Classics's desire to expand opportunities for volunteer leadership that reflect its commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, the timeline and application process for elections has changed. The voting window will be announced and votes will be collected via a google form.
Members who wish to serve on the Executive Committee are encouraged to:
- Review the executive committee position descriptions.
- Attend the Elections Q and A Zoom Session.
- Complete the nomination form, including questions, personal statement, and media release form.
The deadline for nominations will be announced here, as well as through an email blast to all membership.
Nota Bene - If you would like to nominate someone else for a position, please fill out this form and the Committee will reach out to them.
After you've completed the nominations form,
- The Nominating Committee will meet to review the submitted applications as well as the open position responsibilities.
- All nominees will be notified as to whether to not they were selected to appear on the official election slate.
- Form responses and photos will be used to compile an Election website.
- The final election slate and election website will be announced via an email blast ahead of the voting window.
- The voting window will open for a specific amount of time and all voting will be conducted via a google form.